Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Life ...

Life ...

Thought of starting my first post with my blog title. What does life mean ? Has anyone thought of the place we live, as a ball of mud rolling around a mass of helium exploding, and in the due course, revolving in its own axis.
How did we all come to live here?
Whats life ? how do u define it ?
Who created the word life ?
How did civilisation come into picture?
Whats GOD, that we all fear?
Is there anything called GOD?

We have a lot of questions to be answered. I can never end up with my list of questions. Probably if u start asking urself, neither can u.

Well, we have answers to all these. But at times we pretend that we dont have an answer. And that gives rise to problems what we face today across the world.
Probably, I could bring down the cause of all problems in the world to two things:
1. We have a stomach to fill three times a day (atleast once a day I beleive -- I have never experienced poverty).
2. Population that we have, makes us feel that we cant care for others, and lets deal with what we have.

Fine !! Those thoughts come into my mind almost daily. As one of my friend, Narayan, says --- we have to say atleast three times -- "we are lucky" -- when we wake up from bed, so that we realise that we are really lucky when compared to lakhs of people who dont get to realise what LIFE is all about.

Think that this flow of thoughts from me has touched different areas... Believe me ... Dint want to wander into all these.... But couldnt help.
Now u ask me ... Am I doing something to make this a better place to live in. Again I would point to the second cause of all the problems which I have mentioned.

Thanx for reading thro this... Thats all what I can say ....

2 comments:

Pradeep Chellappan said...

Great start. keep it going :-)
cheerio,
Pc

coolsurf0 said...

Figure this out - When I am in a room I think of what's beyond and I find a building, When I am in a building I think of what's beyond and I find sky, When I am in sky I think of what's beyond and I find Outer Space, When I am in Outer Space I think of what's beyond and I find Universe, When I am in Universe I think of what's beyond and I find Galaxy, but When I am in a Galaxy and I think of what's beyond, I end up blank ;-)